A flurry of warmth and comfort.
When the sun finally decides to shine, grab your snowshoes and Outdoor Research Men's Flurry Sensor Gloves, and sneak out of town to enjoy a bluebird day in the backcountry. Made with a soft and functional blend of wool and nylon, these gloves resists moisture while insulating your fingers from the cold. Fleece linings keep your hands warm and wick away chill-inducing moisture. The MotionWrap construction ensures a snug, cozy fit with minimal seaming, while stretchy silicone on the fingers and palm provide touchscreen compatibility and superior grip.
- Lightweight gloves ideal for snowshoe hikes and winter walks
- Wool blend construction offers warmth and moisture management
- Fleece liner provides additional warmth and softness
- MotionWrap construction ensures a snug fit with minimal seaming
- Silicone patches provide grip and touchscreen compatibility
- Item #ODR00GL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These OR Flurry Sensor's are so nice. I got my Mom a pair last year for Christmas and she talked to highly about them that I had to get myself a pair as well. Great lightweight winter glove, especially for driving and cleaning off your vehicle in the snowy winter mornings! Would highly recommend as they are so versatile and practical.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have several pairs of OR gloves, but I keep buying them. They keep my hands warm, look good, and feel great!
The picture doesn’t show the special sensor material on the thumb and index finger, as the Longhouse Sensor glove does. Is this an older model? Or is the picture incorrect?