Your Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Pant isn't going to flash that route for you, but it will make your day at the crag all the more comfortable. This softshell sports a quick-drying wind- and water-resistant synthetic construction, with a comfortable stretch and articulated knees that let you move freely on the wall. Outdoor Research stuck a zippered pocket on the thigh for easy access when you've got a harness on, and the lightweight construction feels breathable on warm days but protects you enough for windy spring climbs as well.
- Durable softshell pant with free movement for hiking and climbing
- Tough ripstop fabric provides abrasion resistance on rough rock
- Wind and water resistance offers protection from changing weather
- Movement-mirroring stretch and articulated knees enhance mobility
- Zippered thigh pocket offers harness-compatible storage
- Drawcord adjustable cuffs help seal out updrafts as you climb
- Item #ODR00YW