Whether your after work activities include unwinding on the couch with a cold drink or an evening hike, the Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Metro Hooded Jacket will keep you comfortable. This full-zip hoodie is made from a wind- and water-resistant softshell to protect you from cool evening breezes or stains if you accidentally spill your drink. Integrated thumbloops keep the sleeves in place as you move, while an adjustable hood offers additional protection when you're wrapping things up at the crag as the day fades to night.
- A casual yet technical hoodie for comfort near or far from home
- Durable stretch softshell is wind- and water-resistant
- Adjustable hood provides protection from elements
- Thumbloops keep sleeves in place
- Integrated clip keeps keys secure
- Item #ODR00JT
- Q & A
Stylin' stretch softshell
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a really comfortable very lightweight stretch softshell that fits fairly trimly over another insulating piece like a fleece or light down sweater. The hood adjustment is sweet and combined with the stretch material makes the hood capable of going either over or under a helmet, without feeling like it's too much while wearing around town.