Sheds spring showers, blocks cool breezes.
Spring is in the air, so it's time to put away the bulky winter jacket and pull out the Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Jacket. This water-resistant jacket sheds light spring showers, and it blocks cool alpine breezes when you hike for late-season turns. The nylon/spandex softshell fabric breathes exceptionally well when you're working up a sweat, and it allows for maximum mobility with its movement-mirroring stretch. In addition, DWR coated zippers block outside moisture from seeping into vulnerable zipper seams.
- Switch out your winter jacket for this one when it warms up
- Water-and wind-resistant stretchy fabric fights off the elements
- Regular fit moves as you do and has room for a tee underneath
- Adjustable hem and stretchy cuffs add weather protection
- Multiple pockets stash sunnies, phone, wallet, and keys
- Item #ODR00JV