Select a size:
Ferrosi Hooded Jacket
The Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hooded Jacket provides sleek protection from light weather, with added stretch for active pursuits like climbing, skiing, and hiking. The tough Cordura fabric holds up to repeated abuse, making it perfect for pushing through thickets or attacking rugged rocks while repelling light wind and rain so you don't get caught out on the trail or at the crag without protection. And, its Movement-Mirroring Stretch provides you with unencumbered mobility as you climb and pole plant your way to the summit.
- Versatile softshell for performance in town and in the backcountry
- Softshell fabric sheds light wind and rain for comfort in storms
- Reinforced fabric increases durability when you are on the trail
- Breathable material dries quickly for added comfort on long treks
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch construction provides high mobility
- UPF 50+ guards against harmful rays for happy skin on sunny days
- Thumbholes, adjustable hood, hem seal out the elements for warmth
- Jacket packs down into its left hand pocket for packing convenience
- Item #ODR00V3
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.