Different weather, same softshell.
The weather forecast for your alpine climbing trip goes from sunny to windy to rainy and back to sunny every single day. Look to the Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Hooded Jacket for a little consistency during trips like this. This lightweight softshell balances between reliable protection from the elements and performance-driven comfort. Its fabric is resistant to raindrops, brisk breezes, and the sun's harmful UV rays, and its motion-mirroring stretch works with high levels of breathability to keep you comfortable whether you're climbing or hiking out.
- Lightweight softshell protects against inclement weather
- High breathability balances with reliable weather resistance
- Motion-mirroring stretch promotes mobility while hiking
- Adjustable hood and hem seal out wind and cold drafts
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place
- Item #ODR00IT