Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Highly versatile on-trail performance.
Adapting to weather conditions on-the-fly, the Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Convertible Pant features zip-off legs. This nylon/spandex stretch softshell pant is highly breathable and resistant to both wind and water for those facing a variety of challenging conditions on the trail. Front patch pockets, as well as zippered back and thigh pockets stash daily items and accessories like keys, smartphone, wallet, and snacks. A standard fit ensures plenty of room for climbing, hiking, and backpacking.
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex stretch softshell
- Convertible pants with zip-off legs
- Front patch, zippered back and thigh pockets
- Button closure, zippered fly
- Standard fit
- Item #ODR000P
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex stretch woven
- [pants] 32.25 in, [shorts] 10.5 in
- brushed tricot-lined
- 2 hand, 1 zippered back, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 12.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, outdoor activities
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?