Select Style & Size
Whether you're trail running or skiing, the Outdoor Research Face Mask adds insulation and wind protection to your face as you combat brisk winter conditions. The Face Mask features a contoured shape and hook-and-loop closure that allows for an exacting fit, while the Gore Windstopper material prevents warmth-sapping winds from getting the best of your adventure.
- A versatile, protective face mask for cold conditions
- Gore Windstopper material deters warmth-sapping winds
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Hook-and-loop closure provides an exact fit
- Blow-hole enables easy breathing
- Item #ODR00H8
- Gore Windstopper 2L, DWR treatment
- face mask
- Recommended Use
- running, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2019
Great material - odd fit
Looks like great material and should protect well in really cold weather, but just could not get it to fit properly! Kept sliding down and interfered with ski goggles. Might not be a problem for other users!
March 8, 2019
Protection from the elements.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to my brother in law. It did the job in shielding his face from blowing snow and wind.
January 4, 2019
Great For Cold Weather
This does a great job for skiing in really cold temperatures. I don’t find it to be the most comfortable, so I don’t wear it for normal activities, but if it’s super cold, then this is what I go to!
January 6, 2019
It really does the job in the cold! Thank you for the review, Chad. Leta OR rep