Select Style & Size
Essential Filtered Face Mask Kit
In uncertain times, you can rely on the Essential Filtered Face Mask Kit to help keep yourself and others safe. Designed to meet the challenges of our new world, this machine-washable, fully adjustable face mask comes with 3 filters and a protective storage pouch. In accordance with ASTM test standards, these US-made filters prevent the passage of 95% of virus, bacteria, and other particles, reducing your risk of contaminant transmission.
- Protect yourself and others with this filter-equipped mask
- Quick-drying polyester helps wick moisture away for dry comfort
- Durable fabric outperforms cotton in 10,000+ cycle abrasion test
- High filtration efficiency blocks 95% of virus & bacteria particles
- Adjustable ear loops and nose wire offer a fully customizable fit
- Additional filters sold separately, replace using personal judgment
- Face mask not intended for medical use
- Mask measures 9.7 x 6.7in
- Item #ODRZ8FA
- 100% polyester
- face mask
- HeiQ NPJ03
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2020
- I've used it several times
These are super comfortable for extended periods of time. They come with a couple replaceable filters for added protection- easy to insert and remove. I’ve ordered a couple now so I can still have one on hand when one is in the wash.
October 31, 2020
Is the filter washable ? Thanks
November 2, 2020
The filters are designed to be disposable, replace based on your amount of use and judgment. If you live in a hot climate or wear a mask 8+ hours a day to work, you may want to replace your filter more frequently. Average wear should give you approximately 5-7 days. https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/face-mask-kit-283298#eyJvcl9zaXplIjoiMTMyNiJ9
July 23, 2020
What type of filter does it use? Just so I can plan ahead and pick up more filters.
October 17, 2020
The filter is located on the Backcountry site. https://www.backcountry.com/outdoor-research-essential-face-mask-filter-replacement-3-pack?skid=ODRZ8FB&INT_ID=AP_pdp|pdp_NA_NA_NA_NA_NA_20201017&ti=QVBfcGRwfHBkcF9OQV9OQV9OQV9OQV9OQV8yMDIwMTAxNw== The filter is also made by OR. The size states "Large" so that would raise a distinction of whether the mask sold as "Large" is the intended replacement filter recipient, or the mask sold as "one size fits all". I wouldn't stress too much about that. If the mask fits, wear it. And change the filter often.