Select a size:
Take on brisk winter runs in the Echo Hoodie from Outdoor Research. Your torso and head will stay warm as the polyester wicks away sweat and the fold over mittens convert to keep your fingers toasty as you rack up the miles. But this shirt isn't just ideal for running-in fact, this hoodie will be your constant companion for early alpine mornings in the backcountry, on the drive to yoga class, or on your pre-workout warm-up.
- Long-sleeve technical shirt for early mornings workouts
- Fold-over mitt cuffs keep hands warm on pre-dawn runs
- Reflective branding for added visibility at night
- Flat seams prevent chafing on long training hikes
- Item #ODR00VF
- 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- fold-over Mitt Cuffs
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, downhill, hiking, river fishing, road cycling, road running, sport climbing, stillwater fishing, trad climbing, trail, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.