Diode Hooded Down Jacket - Men's
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Down Jackets in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
When your down jacket leaves you wanting more.
Chances are if you spend a good amount of time in the mountains, you have a love/hate relationship with your puffy jacket. While a good down jacket is an invaluable accessory to any climbing or backcountry ski trip, it can be a real pain in the behind to coddle whenever there is the slightest bit of moisture in the air, which is all the time. The Outdoor Research Men's Diode Hooded Down Jacket aims to fix this through its Hybrid Mapped construction that sheds moisture in areas prone to contact snow and rain and a down blend fill throughout the body of the jacket.
Starting at the hood, shoulders, and sleeves, the Diode is equipped with a waterproof, breathable two-layer shell to shed moisture, which is then backed by the water-resistant Primaloft Gold insulation. In the body where weather resistance plays second fiddle to breathability, the Diode is fitted with a breathable and tear-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric, which allows the goose down, Primaloft blend insulation achieve more loft to efficiently insulate your core. While most puffy jackets tend to be minimalist in design, the Diode is anything but minimalist with a helmet compatible hood, fully adjustable cuffs and hem, and a zippered left pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. In addition to all of those features, the jacket also features two internal pockets, a wire-brimmed hood, and an internal, media-compatible media pocket.
- Hybrid Mapped construction
- Down and synthetic insulation
- Standard fit
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stowable design
- Item #ODR00AQ
- [hood, shoulders, and upper sleeves] Pertex Endurance 2L (100% nylon 30D ripstop), [body] Pertex Quantum (100% nylon 22D ripstop)
- [body] PrimaLoft Gold (70% goose down, 30% polyester), [shoulders, hood, and waist] PrimaLoft Gold (60g)
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest (media), [internal] 2 stash, 1 security
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition, climbing, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty