Coze Down Parka
Embrace cozy warmth from knee to nose in the Coze Down Parka that takes lofty, 700-fill down to a city-ready jacket with plenty of insulation to keep you warm when you’re bustling about town.
- Stay supremely warm in the city with this lofty parka
- 700-fill down insulates you from your knees up to your noggin
- Overstuffed hood traps in warmth around your head and face
- Extreme length keeps you covered and toasty
- 100% recycled shell and lining for eco-friendly finish
- Item #ODRZ8D7
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 70D x 90D 100% nylon [lining] 20D 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill down (responsibly sourced)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 chest
- internal knit
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 220 lbs
I'm retiring a 15 year old, full-length down coat this winter and have been on the hunt for a worthy replacement. Not only is this coat worthy, but it is an upgrade! It's so light weight, materials seem very sturdy, more full-length than expected, extremely toasty, and it doesn't bind my chest! I am a 38 GG and my build resides somewhere between standard and plus sizes, so I gambled a bit on the XL fitting. The Coze zips fully without any resistance and the upper chest/shoulders are roomy enough for full range of movement (with a hoodie on!). I carry weight in my midsection rather than my bottom and I can still sit/bend in this coat without feeling like a sausage 😅 I'm elated! I look forward to wearing the Coze in the upcoming Midwest winter, and for many more winters to come!
October 26, 2020
Hi Arinn, how do you think this material would stand up to snow and rain? Yours is the only review I can find. Thanks in advance for any help!
October 31, 2020
Does this coat fit large? What size did the model wear?