A burly glove for burly days.
Next time you're getting pummeled by icy winds along a ridge or riding lifts in bone-chillingly frosty conditions you'll be psyched to have your Outdoor Research Men's Couloir Gloves to keep your hands warm. The Gore-Tex shell repels even the soggiest Northwest weather, and Enduraloft insulation provides toasty, low-profile warmth. The SuperCinch Gauntlet makes sure snow doesn't sneak into your sleeves, even if you explode on impact after sending what you thought was just a tiny pillow.
- A burly ski glove to keep your hands warm all winter long
- Gore-Tex shell repels snow and rain
- Cozy warm fleece lining keeps your fingers toasty
- Leashes let you take off your gloves easily
- SuperCinch Guantlet keeps snow out
- Soft nose wipe on the thumb
- Item #ODR00MB
- Q & A
Awesome warm gloves!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My old pairs of OR Southback gloves either needed to be replaced or just removed from service so I' picked these up as the new Southback has a zippered pocket this year which I"m not a fan of.
These are the same fit with a much longer cuff and way more insulation. The amount of insulation makes it feel perhaps a bit clumsy but They're made for skiing not writing email.
Not as versatile as the Southback or Riot gloves but a godsend on those cold storm days! Might be too warm for some folks in the PNW or people that just run hot.