Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Chain Reaction Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Named for Smith Rock's most photographed route, Outdoor Research's Chain Reaction Tee is exactly what we're looking for when we're gearing up for a climb. We're loving that it fights sweat and odor so we're still feeling fresh when we're thrutching up a route. UPF 50+ sun protection means you'll be protected from harsh sunlight, and a wicking and quick-drying performance will keep you cool in the heat.
- Cooling tee that's named for Smith Rock's popular route
- ActiveFresh odor control technology to keep you fresh
- Wicking fabric that disperses sweat easily on your climb
- Quick-drying so you'll never feel bogged down in the heat
- Breathable to keep you moving and grooving
- UPF 50+ protection for active sun blocking
- Item #ODRZ88U
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 1 chest
- ActiveFresh coating
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.7oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.