Why We Like The Chain Reaction Hoodie
Good climbing can sometimes come with a less-than-good stench, but the Chain Reaction Hoodie from Outdoor Research can help with that. The comfortable and stretchy top protects us from the sun while its ActiveFresh technology helps make sure bad odors don't cloud our sends.
- A technical hoodie for desert trips to the crag
- Lightweight fabric delivers cool wicking performance
- Send-enhancing stretch ensures no hold is out of reach
- Built-in UPF means you can climb from dawn till dusk
- Anti-odor treatment offers fresher fabric for longer
- Pop the hood for extra sun protection on your noggin
- Item #ODRZ89T
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered front
- ActiveFresh coating
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 10.8oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 3, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 202 lbs
I had been looking for a new sun protective shirt for a long time. I’m a climber and spend my time in the backcountry in long multi-pitch routes so I need something with a good as well to protect my ears and neck on long routes. I’ve tried several and we’re never happy. This shirt is perfect weight and thickness!! All the others seemed too thin or light and didn’t fit comfortably. This thing is everything I’ve been looking for!
Richard V Gilbert