The trail beckons.
Cold and damp conditions are just a fact of life when you're in the Pacific Northwest. You can either hide inside until the sun peeps out, or you can put on the Outdoor Research Men's Centrifuge Hooded Softshell Jacket and take on the trails regardless of the weather.
Two different weights of Polartec Power Grid fabric maximize breathability and stretch where you need it most to stay comfy and mobile during high-output pursuits, while waterproof, breathable overlays shield you from wind and rain in those areas the elements tend to target. The addition of a close-fitting hood, anti-odor technology, and sleek zippered pockets only further solidify the Centrifuge as the go-to choice for fast-paced activities in cold weather.
- Balanced breathability and weather protection
- Laminated two-layer panels block rain and wind
- Polartec Power Grid panels diffuse excess heat
- Dynamic Reach underarms enhance mobility
- Trim fit reduces needless bulk and weight
- Anti-odor treatment fights funk
- Harness-compatible hand pockets
- Thumbholes and elastic hem seal out gusts
- Item #ODR00HH