Why We Like The Cascadia II Gaiter
Whether we're wearing heavy boots, lightweight hiking shoes, or light and bouncy trail runners, the Cascadia II Gaiters protect us from the elements and from getting too down and dirty. They offer essential waterproof GORE-TEX protection with a durable upper leg panel and a packcloth lower leg panel to guard against mud and debris. An elastic hem helps fit the gaiters snugly to keep dirt out so we can end our day without dumping a pound of debris from our shoes.
- Gaiters that provide essential protection from mud and debris
- GORE-TEX protection that's waterproof and durable
- A tough upper leg panel and a packcloth lower leg panel
- An elastic hem that offers a snug fit around our footwear
- Works with everything from heavy boots to lightweight trail runners
- Item #ODRZ8FN
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 3L, [face fabric] 70D nylon, 420D Packcloth, PU coating
- boot lace hooks, Hypalon instep strap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2021
I think the image pictured is different from the actual product. The item I received does not have a drawstring closure, has a different stitching shape, and is much taller. Does anyone know what item is pictured?
March 11, 2021
Hi there! I sincerely apologize about the mix-up! It does look like we have the wrong photo listed. We'll work on getting the photo updated right away. In the meantime, feel free to give our customer service team a call at 1-800-409-4502 so they can help you set up a return/exchange.