From cool groomer days to sub-zero powder days, the Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Gloves offer the pinnacle of warmth and performance. Built with an AltiHeat rechargeable battery-powered heating system, these gloves feature the option of running two batteries per glove and offer an enhanced heating element surface for toasty-warm heat output.
In addition to battery operated heat, the Capstone Gloves feature a Gore-Tex insert for waterproof, breathable protection. A combination of PrimaLoft HiLoft Silver and EnduraLoft insulations offer essential warmth that ensures you won't have to pay a visit to the warming hut on days that you've foregone the AltiHeat. The goat leather palm provides superior gripping power, while the touchscreen compatible leather allows you to snap that picture without having to expose your fingers to the cold.
- A snow glove that delivers big-time warmth and performance
- Gore-Tex insert for waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection
- AltiHeat battery-powered heat technology
- PrimaLoft HiLoft Silver and EnduraLoft insulations
- Tricot and fleece lining for moisture-wicking warmth
- Locking zippered compartment for batteries
- Removable leash ensures you won't lose a glove
- Gloves can operate with 1 or 2 batteries
- Item #ODR00G6
- Q & A
Are both sides of the glove heated? (i.e. the palm and the top surface) and is the thumb heated? Thanks, Crystal
Hi Crystal. Sorry for my delay here. No, just the back of the hand, where your blood vessels are closest to the surface. This glove is insanely warm. You will love it!
Please let me know if you have other questions -
Outdoor Research Rep
I have a question on sizing these gloves. I don't no if I should get a med. or a large.
Hey Doug, I just shot over an email to help size you! If you have any other questions, you can reach me at my direct line 801.204.4547 or email email@example.com. Best, Connor
Thanks for the question Doug and thank you to Connor for the sizing chart!