Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hiking in insect-infested areas at the height of the season can be unavoidable and maddening. Keep the little biters from getting into your pants and boots with the Outdoor Research Bug Out Gaiter. This durable gaiter is treated with Insect Shield, which repels nasty little biting buggers for up to 70 washes.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking and thousands of hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Double-stitched front closure for added durability
- Tough 1-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure
- Insect Shield treated fabric repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums
- Item #ODR1094
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.