Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Blackpowder II Pant
An athlete favorite, the Outdoor Research Blackpowder II Pant features durable weather protection that's ready for winters spent threading trees and crushing couloirs. It features the breathable, waterproof protection of Pertex Shield, keeping you dry in the pow but comfortable on the bootback, while fully sealed seams lock out every last drop of moisture. The durable face fabric is ready for rough-and-rowdy days on the mountain, while the tricot and taffeta lining offer next-to-skin comfort. Slimmed down and streamlined from previous iterations to reduce excess bulk, articulated knees and a standard fit still leave you free to get after the fresh snow with plenty of vigor.
- Durable shell pants for highly active skiers
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- High denier fabric is ready for a busy winter shredding pow
- Articulated knees provide unrestricted mobility
- Side vents help you dump heat during backcountry tours
- Ankle gaiters keep the snow from creeping up your legs
- Reinforced scuff guard isn't afraid of sharp edges or crampons
- Beacon-ready pocket comes with a clip for secure attachment
- Item #ODR00SG
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.