Select a Size
Select a Color
BitterBlaze Aerogel Glove
The Outdoor Research Bitterblaze Aerogel Glove gives innovative insulation to ensure solid warmth throughout winter. It uses Primaloft's best insulation available as well as Aerogel insulation in the palm to prevent cold spots overtime. Gore-Tex protects the insulation with ruggedly reliable waterproofing, and the tricot lining wicks moisture and breathes for a solid performance in springtime, too. Outdoor Research added protective overlays at the critical seams, and leather at the palm for a good grip on ski poles and the edge of snowboards.
- Ski gloves equipped to beat winter's bitter cold
- Gore-Tex gives rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Primaloft Gold insulation gives top-quality warmth
- Primaloft Aerogel palm is resiliently resistant to cold spots
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm gives a good grip
- Tricot lining wicks moisture and breathes
- Item #ODRZ8BU
- [main fabric] (natural) 85% nylon, 15% spandex (black) 100% polyester [lining] 100% polyester tricot [insulation] Primaloft Gold
- hook-and-loop tab
- Palm Grip
- Pittards Oiltac goat leather, Primaloft Aerogel
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, spring skiing, nordic skiing, ice climbing, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 23, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 205 lbs
The combination of Gore-Tex, Primaloft Gold, and Primaloft Aerogel make for a very warm glove in a light and minimal feeling glove. Using these for everything from walking my dog on cold days to snowmobiling. The fit and finish is very nice, and true to size.