Why We Like The Balebreaker Pant
The Balebreaker Pant mirrors our every move while we work out our latest boulder project. We keep cool and focused in the breathable, sun-blocking material while piecing together all our beta for the send. When dusk starts to settle, we brush the chalk off our pant legs to look fresh for grabbing some grub with friends in town.
- Durable pant for working boulder problems and sending sport routes
- Stretchy and quick-drying for full mobility and moisture control
- Weather-resistant for windy crags and misty treks back to the car
- Integrated belt allows for a secure, customized fit
- Trim fit eliminates bulk for comfortable harness wear
- Classic style looks at home on the wall and out on the town
- Outdoor Research, one of the most trusted brands in outdoor gear
- Item #ODRZ8E3
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 97% nylon, 3% spandex
- 30in, 32in
- 2 hand pockets, 2 drop-in back pockets
- adjustable integrated belt
- shank button closure
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- 16oz (medium)
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2021
Is that 32" waist measurement an actual measurement, or a "fashion" 32" that measures more like a 36"? Thanks!
April 25, 2021
Do these have back pockets? Any model photos to show how they fit?
May 18, 2021
Hey Donald These have two drop in back pockets!