The lighter you are, the faster you can be.
Fast-and-light alpine climbs and backcountry ski tours call for the Outdoor Research Men's Axiom Jacket. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Active shell guarantees waterproof protection in a seriously breathable package for truly active endeavors, and fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing snowflakes and raindrops from seeping through. A trim fit gives less bulk and less weight, and a mechanical stretch ensures full mobility. Dynamic Reach underarm panels help you, well, reach those hard to get holds when climbing, while the HookLoop cuff closures and elastic drawcord hem beef up your protection against the elements when things really take a turn.
- Ultra-light, highly protective jacket for alpine endeavors
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric offers total waterproof protection
- Slim fit cuts down on both bulk and weight for streamlined design
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood keeps you safe and dry
- Adjustable hem and cuffs add protection against the weather
- Multiple pockets bring along your adventure essentials
- Item #ODR00LC
- Q & A
Perfect for rain and snow
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Outstanding performance!. After 5 hours of a huge snow storm, I was totally dry. My only complain is the hood, i think is a little bit tight