Select a Size
Select a Color
Light on weight, completely waterproof, and perfectly packableâ€”there's no reason not to toss the Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket into your pack for any and all adventures. You'll love its breathable and easy-to-vent weather protection on backcountry ski adventures, extended backpacking treks, and long multi-pitch climbs alike. Designed with Gore-Tex Paclite technology, this lightweight shell delivers total waterproof protection without the bulk, and now features a more environmentally friendly DWR (Durable Water Repellent) that's free of PFCs of environmental concern.
- A do-it-all shell that saves on weight but not on features
- Gore-Tex Paclite is lightweight and waterproof for every ascent
- Updated DWR is free of PFCs of environmental concern
- Hem-to-bicep vents offer poncho-like venting over a pack waistbelt
- Adjustable hood keeps your head dry during downpouring treks
- Hand pockets sit above a harness or waistbelt for quick gear access
- Waterproof zipper keeps water from sneaking in to soak your layers
- Jacket packs down into left hand pocket and clips onto a carabiner
- Item #ODRZ8D0
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (2 layer), [face fabric] 50d polyester, PFC(EC)-Free DWR
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 7, 2020
Love it! would get a size up
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 124 lbs
Love it! would get a size up if you're going to use it as a shell and wear layers undeneath.
September 1, 2020
Since day one this zipper has been a problem.