Select a size:
Why We Like The Aspire Jacket
Light on weight, completely waterproof, and perfectly packable—the Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket shows us there's no reason not to toss it into our pack for any and all adventures. We love its breathable and easy-to-vent weather protection on backcountry ski adventures, extended backpacking treks, and long multi-pitch climbs alike. Designed with GORE-TEX Paclite technology, this lightweight shell delivers total waterproof protection without the bulk, and now features a more environmentally friendly DWR (Durable Water Repellent) that's free of PFCs.
- Do-it-all shell that saves on weight but not on features
- GORE-TEX Paclite is lightweight and waterproof for every ascent
- Updated DWR is free of PFCs of environmental concern
- Hem-to-bicep vents offer poncho-like venting over a pack waistbelt
- Adjustable hood keeps your head dry during downpours
- Hand pockets sit above harness or waistbelt for quick gear access
- Waterproof zipper keeps water from sneaking in and soaking layers
- Jacket packs down into left hand pocket and clips onto a carabiner
- Item #ODRZ8D0
4 based on 70 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.