Your constant companion.
The Outdoor Research Ascendant Vest goes everywhere you go, from early morning summits to late autumn leaf peeping to your annual camping trip to Yosemite. This versatile insulating layer features a weather-resistant face fabric, stuffed with breathable insulation and backed by a soft fleece. Movement-mirroring stretch comes in handy whether you're setting up camp or ripping the skins of your skis, and the two pockets are perfect for stashing all manner of snacks.
- Added insulation when you're hiking, camping, or touring
- Weather resistant face sheds light dirt and moisture
- Synthetic insulation adds warmth to your core
- Fleece lining for next-to-skin comfort
- Stretchy construction provides easy movements on the trail
- Pockets for snacks, headlamps, spork, or trail maps
- Item #ODR00LU
- Q & A
Style an warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 120lbs
I got this jacket for my wife and she loves it! We were looking for something that was going to be warm and slim fitting at the same time. This vest has done the job. It is not the warmest jacket on the market, but it has done great for temps right around 30 degrees. She has really liked this vest. The materiel on the inside is super comfy and it is her current go to for that extra comfy layer.