Ascend with comfort
The Ascendant Sensor Glove is a lightweight, packable option for ice climbing anywhere from Ouray to faraway alpine routes. Outdoor Research designed this glove with a Pertex Quantum Air shell as well as Polartec Alpha insulation to provide a strong degree of wind- and water-resistance while still retaining heat to stay warm and letting excess heat ventilate out. The construction of these gloves provides a highly packable and nimble glove that can fit in a pocket and easily perform while holding ice tools or comfortably manage a rope.
- A lightweight all around glove for active wear in cold environments
- Pertex Quantum Air shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Polartec Alpha is lightweight, packable, and air permeable
- Lightweight, flexible construction provides dexterity
- Goat leather palm adds durability and touchscreen compatibility
- Item #ODR00T9