Rise to the occasion.
From early morning tours to evening walks around the block with your pooch, the Outdoor Research Ascendant Jacket is ready for anything. The movement-mirroring stretch conquers skin tracks and trails, while the breathable insulation holds your warmth but won't let you overheat. A water-resistant face fabric sheds light dirt and precipitation, while a soft fleece lining feels nice and cozy on a chilly autumn adventure.
- Insulated midlayer that's ready for anything
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets damp
- Weather-resistant design sheds light rain and wind
- Zippered pocket keeps your phone or money safe
- Elastic cuffs seal out the chilly weather
- Trim fit layers well beneath your favorite shell
- Item #ODR00TZ
- Q & A
Summer camping go to
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
I love getting to camp and pulling on something cozy. For a long time that meant my cotton hoody or fleece, but when I'd hike around camp I would get hot and have to take it off... only to put it on again a few minutes later. This piece is perfect because it breaths, stretches, and resists a light drizzle all while maintaining that cozy fleecy feel.