The Outdoor Research Arete Glove uses a versatile layering concept to provide the appropriate level of hand protection in varying conditions. When conditions are frigid or foul, the nylon shell with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex membrane protects against moisture and windchill, and the polyester fleece liner provides insulating warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
If conditions are less extreme or you're working up a sweat, wear the removable fleece liner by itself with the silicone palm providing a sure grip on poles and tools. The shell features a pre-curved construction which facilitates a more ergonomic fit and freer movement, and the gauntlet closure system makes it quick and easy to cinch down or pull open the cuff. It's no fun to have overly clammy hands or frozen fingers, and this versatile glove makes it easy to customize your level of protection for optimal comfort.
- Extremely versatile, protective gloves for alpine conditions
- Gore-Tex insert provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Removable Radiant Fleece liners offer cozy comfort on their own
- Pre-curved construction for ergonomic, movement-enhancing fit
- SuperCinch quick and easy gauntlet closure system
- Heat pack pocket on back of liner glove allows extra warmth
- Pull loop and carabiner loop for easy hang drying
- Anti-slip silicone palm print on liner maintains grippy-ness
- Item #ODR00XW