Select Style & Size
The Outdoor Research Men's Apollo Jacket is a rugged rain shell that packs into its own pocket so you can take it anywhere wet. Its Ventia membrane provides reliable waterproof, breathable ratings, and the ripstop fabric feels light and durable. There are ventilation zippers under each sleeve to amplify airflow, and adjustments at the hood and hem ensure secure coverage. The pockets are placed to accommodate harnesses and backpacks comfortably.
- Rugged rain jacket packs small so you can take it anywhere wet
- Ventia membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood and hem for secure coverage
- Jacket packs in pocket for compact storage
- Item #ODR00VX
- [membrane/laminate] Ventia (2.5L) [face fabric] 70D nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 155 lbs
At first i was stoked to find such an affordable quality product from a decent mfg. However, after wearing several times in substantial down pours, i was super disappointed to find that the hood channeled run off around the edge to run inside the collar area soaking the front of your once dry shirt. If there was a flap or storm channel it may solve the issue. Second fault , I would have preferred that the jacket had a longer back to prevent water running down your butt when you bend over. But that was doable. I will be shopping for another light weight rain jacket!