Select a size:
The warmest and most versatile modular mitts that OR has on offer, the Outdoor Research Alti Mitten is made for bagging snow-covered peaks, Arctic adventures, and seriously cold endeavors. Featuring a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell and and lofty synthetic insulation, this mitten shields your digits from extreme winter conditions and ensures that your ice-axe wielders stay comfortable throughout those frigid ventures. Pittards leather palm provides a reliable grip on ice tools, ski poles, tent poles, or anything else you work with on the mountain, and it's far more durable than any synthetic .
- Hardcore mitts for 8000-meter peaks and arctic expeditions
- Gore-Tex with fully sealed seamed ensures waterproof protection
- Long gauntlets shield you from sub-zero wind, snow, and ice
- Synthetic insulation defends well against cold, wet weather
- Leather palm provides a durable, reliable grip on hand tools
- Kevlar® stitching on shell palm stands up to brutal winter treatment
- Pre-curved boxed construction gives you a more natural fit
- Item #ODR0814
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 40D nylon ripstop, [lining] Moonlite Pile fleece,
- 170g PrimaLoft One
- Removable Liner
- gauntlet mitten
- Palm Grip
- Pittards Armortan goatskin
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.