Select a size:
Why We Like The Alpine Onset Bottom
We love the natural breathability and odor resistance of wool, which is why we're choosing the Alpine Onset Bottoms for our cold-weather endeavors. From skiing to backpacking and everything in between, these thermals provide us with a warm base layer that feels soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Wool blend thermal bottoms for skiing and winter adventures
- Merino wool is breathable, comfortable, and resists odor
- Recycled polyester is added for durability and moisture wicking
- Flat-seam construction eliminates chafing and irritation
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility
- Item #ODRZ8JS
- Responsible Collection
- 47% merino wool, 47% Repreve (recycled polyester), 6% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- lightweight (150gsm)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.