Lightweight and performance rich.
As tough as they are light, the Outdoor Research Airfoil Short helps you keep your eyes on the prize, mile after mile. This training short features a polyester blend that's stretchy, breathable, and lighter than air, and is lined with Activelce—a special fabric that uses your own sweat to cool you down during a workout. An elastic waistband provides a comfortable fit as you run, and OR equipped this performance short with a reflective logo for safety and a rear stash pocket where you can keep you house key while you're on the move.
- Lightweight running shorts for the trail, road, or gym
- Polyester blend offers stretch and breathable comfort
- Performance liner helps cool you off on warm summer days
- Rear pocket secures your ID, house key, or protein-rich snack
- Reflective logo keeps you visible when you're out before dawn
- Drawcord closure provides an adjustable fit
- Item #ODR00PS
- Q & A
What style of liner do these shorts have? Boxer or brief
Based off of some feedback that I found, it sounds like the liner fits like a boxer brief. All of the feedback that I saw on the liners said that they were just loose enough that they didn't ride up the leg. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!