Select a Size
Select a Color
- Keep your little one going in the snow with these adventurous mitts
- Plush Enduraloft insulation traps in heat, and cuts out the cold
- Waterproof insert prevents snow and slush from making its way in
- Alpengrip LT palm provides great grip and durability
- Wrist strap is easy to cinch down for a secure fit
- Elastic cinch gauntlet can be snugged up over jacket cuffs to seal out cold
- Item #ODR00BI
- 100% nylon
- Ventia insert
- [back of hand] EnduraLoft (266g), [palm] EnduraLoft (133g)
- wrist cinch, drawcord gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- yes, AlpenGrip LT
- Claimed Weight
- (medium, per pair) 4.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 10, 2019
Really strange but the rubber bumps on these gloves will burn your tongue. Not like hospital burn but like jalepeno burn. I don't normally go around licking my gear but my toddler always eats snow so the gloves usually end up in her mouth. Didn't think anything of it till I investigating after hearing complain of "spicy gloves." Sure enough 1 little lick it your tongue is on fire. Strange.
January 31, 2018
Good Glove Overall
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 4` 2"
- 32 lbs
Outdoor Research's Adrenaline Mitten struck me as a good glove option for my little girl on her ski and winter days. It ended up being decent as it was warm enough, the closure was pretty tight and the coverage was very good. However, the sizing wasn't as close as another option we had lined up (a bit on the big side) and the outer material didn't strike me as matching up to the internal functionality when it comes to durability.