Breeze through the backcountry.
A week in the high alpine of the Wind Rivers requires ample gear and back support. Through wildflower filled meadows to glacier packed passes, the Osprey Xena 85 Backpack will support you through your 50 mile loop. Designed with the Airscape back panel, the mesh-covered lining provides breathable ventilation while keeping the load close to your back for comfortable stabilization. Interchangeable hip belt sizing lets you find the perfect fit for your body shape, while BioForm CM technology is custom moldable.
The thoughtfully placed access points and organization pockets distributes the weight of the impressive load capacity, so with a correctly packed bag you can walk up steeper passes with sturdy balance. But when the trail starts to disappear, reach for you trekking poles from the easy to grab Stow-on-the-Go pole placement points. From a removable daypack, sleeping bag compartment, and a multitude of external gear loops, the Xena 85 has everything you need for long treks deep in the backcountry.
- Explore the backcountry with this reliable backpack
- 85-liter capacity designed for longer excursions
- Women-specific back panel and shoulder straps for all day comfort
- Thoughtfully designed access and organization distributes weight
- Removable daypack gives exceptional high-quality functionality
- Technical features work to give you top-of-the-line performance
- Custom sizing provides interchangeable and moldable hip belts
- Osprey is dedicated to designing comfortable back panels
- Item #OSP00AH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
"I’m 5’4 and purchased a size small which fits comfortably. The adjustable straps are easy to use and allow for the perfect fit. Love the pocket design on this bag. The bottom compartment easily fit my hammock and sleeping bag and made them easily accessible when needed. Can’t wait to take it on more adventures!"