Xena 70L Backpack
Osprey designed the Women's Xena 70 Backpack to haul heavy loads down long trails, and as the smaller of the two Xenas (Xena 85 being the larger), this option is more practical for weekenders or minimalist expeditions. To help you haul heavy loads, the Xena employs a rigid LightWire peripheral frame wrapped in an Airscape back panel with mesh-covered foam sandwiched between for support, ventilation, and cushy comfort. Essentially heat-molded foam, the BioForm harness boasts comfort at the shoulders and hips, and you can replace the hip belt for something less beefy for trips where you won't be hauling mountaineering gear around the alpine.
- Osprey's heavy-load hauler for backpacking or mountaineering
- 70-liter capacity is suitable for a couple days out in the alpine
- BioForm CM foam gives the shoulders and hip belt plenty of cush
- Multiple access points up top and at each side for easy unpacking
- External sleeve accommodates three-liter hydration reservoirs
- Detachable top lid transforms into a compact DayLid daypack
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and detachable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments
- Item #OSP00AI
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2018
My New Bestie.
I frequently have to carry the bulk of the weight, on my backpacking trips. So, I rely on this pack and lot and it's been good to me! I like that I can also use the lid as a daypack, or take it off for shorter trips. Use the size chart for fitting, and you should get the right size.
May 23, 2019
Does this pack come with a rain cover?
June 3, 2019
Hey Jennifer! This particular pack does not come with an included rain cover. Here's a link to one of Osprey's accessory rain covers in case you need it: https://www.backcountry.com/osprey-packs-hi-vis-raincover?skid=OSP002N-ELELM-XS&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6cmFpbiBjb3ZlcjoxOjI6cmFpbiBjb3Zlcg==