Osprey's heavy-load hauler.
Osprey designed the Women's Xena 70 Backpack to haul heavy loads down long trails, and as the smaller of the two Xenas (Xena 85 being the larger), this option is more practical for weekenders or minimalist expeditions. To help you haul heavy loads, the Xena employs a rigid LightWire peripheral frame wrapped in an Airscape back panel with mesh-covered foam sandwiched between for support, ventilation, and cushy comfort. Essentially heat-molded foam, the BioForm harness boasts comfort at the shoulders and hips, and you can replace the hip belt for something less beefy for trips where you won't be hauling mountaineering gear around the alpine.
- Osprey's heavy-load hauler for backpacking or mountaineering
- 70-liter capacity is suitable for a couple days out in the alpine
- BioForm CM foam gives the shoulders and hip belt plenty of cush
- Multiple access points up top and at each side for easy unpacking
- External sleeve accommodates three-liter hydration reservoirs
- Detachable top lid transforms into a compact DayLid daypack
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and detachable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments
- Item #OSP00AI