Volt 75L Backpack
When you're spending extended periods of time on the trail, load up your food, tent, clothes, and sleeping bag into the Osprey Volt 75 Backpack. With 75L of capacity, you'll be able to enjoy your surroundings in relatively well-prepared comfort, and without stressing about back pain, because the Volt's highly adjustable back panel, shoulder straps, and hip belt will take the stress out of lugging heavy loads. The pack's AirScape suspension and HDPE framesheet disperse weight across your body, spreading it between hips and shoulders, and the hip belt padding can be extended on the fly, so you don't rub your hip bones raw as you hike.
The Volt is designed for week-long backcountry missions and has pockets at the lid, front, sides, and hips to help you stay organized, along with a removable sleeping bag divider to provide a snug and secure spot for your bedding. Daisy chains, ice-axe straps, and the Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole loop make it easy to load up on technical gear, and side compression straps allow you cinch down your load, so you don't feel like you're about to tip over as you rock-hop your way up and over the next pass.
- Traditional pack for carrying heavier loads into the backcountry
- Durable construction holds up to the rigors of life on the trail
- AirScape suspension keeps load close to your body for carry comfort
- Suspension system adjusts up to 6in for a one-size-fits-all carry
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt extends padding for extra comfort
- Multiple pockets accommodate and help organize all of your gear
- Gear loops and tool attachments allow you to stay organized
- Integrated rain cover can be easily attached for sudden downpours
- Item #OSP00BS
- Q & A
Excellent Pack; excellent price
See why the Volt is such a popular options for backpackers who want a feature rich pack and a great price.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It has a lot of customizeability for sizing thanks to the adustable torso, so the one backpack can fit nearly anyone though perhaps not as comfortable as the anti gravity harnesses in other osprey models. The sleeping bag pocket also allows me to access the sleeping bag and mat easily with without having to unpack everything after a long day of hiking. The pack is built solidly but is still relatively light as well. I would recommend to anyone for a weekend backpacking trip, this is a great pack!
Super Versatile Pack
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Loved all of the adjustments and extra places to clip on gear. These came in handy when we found an abandoned site on the way back from a hike and ended up with two extra bags of garbage to haul out. With a day bag, dry bag, and two sacks of garbage strapped on I still had space for more gear. And the pack still felt comfortable and supportive with all of that extra trash strapped to my back to boot.