Select style & size:Select options
The Osprey Trillium 30 Duffel bag is admittedly simple, but perhaps that's what's so great about it. Removing the frills and focusing on the basics means that you've fewer elements to malfunction, and the result is a reliable and classic bag. The Trillium 30 is small enough to use as a gym bag, but works beautifully for an overnight camp sack as well, just throw your gear in and hit the trail. With a three-position adjustable D-ring, you can change up the way you carry the bag for whatever is the current ideal fit for you. Throw it over your back for a courier bag, carry it as a standard duffel slung over your shoulder, or swing it around by its end handle. The main compartment is lockable for keeping your gear safe, and there's a clear ID window pocket, for your bus pass or luggage tag. On the end you'll find a smaller zippered pocket for secure and easy access to smaller items.
- Simple duffel back for travel and adventure
- 3-position adjustable strap for comfort
- Lockable main compartment for security
- Zippered end pocket for safe storage
- Clear window pocket for bus pass or luggage tag
- Minimalist design skips unnecessary frills
- Item #OSP009S
- Q & A
Nice and simple.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This was a Christmas gift for my father-in-law, who was looking for a simple, small-ish duffel bag to take to the gym. It packs up fairly small, has a sleek, no-frills design, and fits athletic shoes, a toiletry bag, a packtowel, and a change of clothes easily.