Why We Like The Osprey Transporter Waterproof 70L Duffel Bag
Super durable and fully submersible, the Osprey Transporter Waterproof 70L Duffel Bag is a workhorse gear hauler that can hold up to the elements on both land and water. An option for kayak campers and rafters, the duffel is fully waterproof when closed, thanks to a double TPU coating and waterproof, YKK Aquaseal zippers. The removable suspension system doubles as a shoulder strap and married backpack straps, allowing for additional carry options beyond the oversized grab loops at the duffel's ends. Multiple lash points on the exterior make it easy to anchor the bag to our truck, roof rack, raft, kayak, mule train, or alpaca—whatever kind of adventure we've got on tap.
- Waterproof gear-hauling duffel for outdoor adventures
- 630D recycled nylon ripstop is durable and abrasion-resistant
- 70-liter capacity holds considerable gear and clothing
- Grab loops and removable straps for versatile carry
- External lash points to secure to truck, roof rack, boat, etc.
- Internal compression straps to secure gear
- Waterproof IPX7 rating—fully submersible for 30 minutes in 3ft water
- Item #OSPZ1ED
- Responsible Collection
- [nylon] bluesignÂ®ï¸ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 630D ripstop nylon, double TPU coating
- 70L (4272cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- removable, married straps
- Shoulder Strap
- 1 main compartment, 1 removable mesh pocket
- internal straps
- panel loading
- 29 x 14 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz
- paddling, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 19, 2023
A little thin
- I returned this product before using it
I gambled and got this over the Yeti Panga, based on the Osprey having a better shoulder strap system. While i’m sure this is as water resistant as Osprey claims, I was surprised at how thin the material was. It didn’t seem like this would stand up to longterm abuse. Zipper seemed great. Looks slick. Straps are great. But material didn’t inspire confidence. Returned. Got a Panga.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov