Select Style & Size
Transporter Roll Top 25L Backpack
Keep your stuff secure on crowded commutes and daily adventures with the Osprey Packs Transporter Roll Top 25L Backpack. This durable daypack is designed to help you comfortably lug the essentials for a day of work or play, and features a secure roll-top closure that works with the water-resistant fabric to keep out moisture when your bike to work is a bit rainy. Speaking of the fabric, it's more than durable enough to withstand the constant bumps and bruises of crowded subway cars and buses, while a padded internal laptop sleeve keeps your computer or tablet safely stashed as you bike hard on city streets or get knocked around on bumpy train rides. The AirScape mesh back panel ensures breathable comfort in warmer weather, and the adjustable webbing belt, shoulder straps, and sternum strap make it easy to stay support even when you're traveling with heavier loads. A zippered stash pocket keeps smaller everyday items within easy reach, and a blinker light attachment helps you stay safe when you're riding or walking at night.
- Durable roll-top daypack for daily commuting adventures
- Tough nylon fabric withstands wear and tear of constant usage
- Water-resistant coating and roll-top closure keep out the rain
- Padded laptop sleeve holds a computer or tablet up to 15in
- Breathable back panel stays comfortable on tough bike commutes
- Adjustable shoulder straps with hipbelt support your carry
- Blinker light attachment loop helps you stay safe on dark streets
- Item #OSP00E1
- nylon, TPU coating
- 25L (1526cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 25mm adjustable webbing strap
- [external] 1 zippered stash, [internal] organization
- Laptop Sleeve
- 15in, padded
- 20 x 13 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2020
Perfect size and design, okay material
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Roll-top rules. And the whole profile of the pack fits close and high — very sexy. My only beef is that that the material feels cheap and crinkly. I get that it’s supposed to be water resistant. But a heavier less-plastic-y fabric would have been better.
August 22, 2019
So much room!
Check out the product tour for Osprey's new Transporter Roll Top - Leta Osprey Rep