Select Style & Size
Transporter 90L Rolling Gear Bag
Whether your next trip overseas is for business or pleasure, the Osprey Transporter 90L Rolling Gear Bag shrugs off bad weather and rough treatment, and it packs plenty of supplies. It owes its rugged construction to 840D nylon, which is double coated with TPU to shed rain if you're doing the pedestrian thing at your final destination, and the bottom doubles down on abrasion-resistant fabric with 1000D nylon. The aluminum chassis and injection-molded foot provide reliable framework with minimum weight.
The Transporter makes getting from point A to point B that much simpler. Five padded tubular web grab handles make the pack easy to lift from any angle, so nabbing it off the baggage carousel is hassle-free, while an extendable handle and sealed-bearing wheels make it easy to pull around after that, whether it's through the airport or on cobbled streets. Once you're at the hotel, the side-opening main access is wide for fast packing and unpacking, and searching through your clothing, shoes, and gear. Multiple pockets keep small effects simple to find in not time at all, so you can get back out there and explore.
- Burly luggage for taking the world by storm
- Tough TPU-coated nylon battles abrasion and light weather
- Padded grab handles and lashing points for easy handling
- Sealed-bearing wheels roll easily over difficult surfaces
- Assortment of pockets organize your smaller items
- Internal compression straps stabilize the load
- ID panel on side for easy identification of your luggage
- Item #OSP00BL
- [main] 840D nylon, TPU coating, [accent] 400D nylon, TPU coating, [bottom] 1000D nylon
- 90L (5492cu in)
- 130mm wheels
- [external] 1 zippered, [internal] 2 zippered mesh
- internal straps
- 31 x 17 x 14in
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
Perfect size. Perfect bag.
- I've put it through the wringer
Check out why Osprey's Rolling Transporter is top notch! Leta Osprey Rep
December 9, 2018
handy & durable
- I've used it several times
I love the handles on all four sides of this bag. They make it super easy to load & unload while travelling. The wheels are nice & burly & the fabric has protected my gear from one rain storm already.
September 8, 2018
Lightweight, sturdy rolling duffle
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super impressed with this duffel. Very lightweight for the size and the wheels roll super smooth. The material is very sturdy and have a feeling it will last for many many years to come.