Select style & size:Select options
Storage for the long haul.
Osprey designed the Transporter 65 Duffel for rugged outdoor missions and long-distance travel, with its durable nylon fabric, deployable backpack straps, and convenient storage making it perfect for life on the move. It's ideal for everything from tossing it in the back of your dusty pickup to slinging over your shoulder while you navigate across bustling airports.
Occupying the middle rung of Osprey's Transporter series, the Transporter 65 Duffel is just right for weekend missions and overnight escapes. Plentiful storage and smart pocket placement make easy work of stashing and retrieving outdoor gear, clothes, and accessories. The nylon fabric employs a double TPU coating, which prevents abrasion and outside moisture from compromising your gear. Osprey added protective flaps that keep outside moisture from seeping inside in nasty weather.
- Mid-sized duffel for overnight escapes and weekend adventures
- Durable nylon material is both abrasion and weather-resistant
- U-shaped main compartment for easy access to items inside
- Stowable backpack straps and deployable shoulder strap
- 3D-shaped end pockets provide stash-and-grab convenience
- Internal mesh pocket for organizing smaller accessories
- Numerous exterior grab handles and lash points
- Item #OSP009V
- Q & A
Is this too large to be a carry on?