Why We Like The Transporter Wheeled 40L Duffel
Rugged, smooth-traveling, and all-around convenient, the Transporter 40L Wheeled Duffel is our pack of choice for weekend getaways and cross-country flights alike. This bag's tough and water-repellent construction is great on small-town adventures and overnights in National Parks, and its sturdy chassis and large wheels let it roll smoothly down airport terminals and icy walkways. The generous interior features two mesh pockets for easy organization and compression straps that keep our gear and goods secure, and a large pocket at the end offers easy access to items while we're on the go. For maximum travel efficiency, Osprey added six lash points outside for secure transport on a roof rack or even a pack animal.
- Rolling duffel-sized suitcase for short vacations and adventures
- Recycled materials coated with TPU for durable weather protection
- HighRoad Chassis with large wheels for smooth, bump-free travel
- Extending handle and four grab handles for easy transport
- Pockets and compression straps offer secure organization
- External lash points keep suitcase fastened when on the go
- Tuckaway tow strap connects to other Osprey rolling bags in a train
- Item #OSPZ1BO
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 900D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, TPU coating, [accent, base] 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, TPU coating
- 40L (2441cu in)
- HighRoad Chassis (aluminum frame, extendable handle, oversized wheels)
- [external] 1 large end, [internal] 1 zippered mesh
- 2 internal straps
- front panel
- 23.6 x 14.2 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help