Tackle day hikes and mountain bike loops.
Strap on the lightweight and versatile Osprey Women's Tempest 9 Backpack for a fast-moving day hike on Saturday, and a mountain bike ride on Sunday. The Tempest 9 offers room for trail maps and a rain shell, as well as bike tools and a spare tube in the front zippered pocket. The backpack includes a pull-out LidLock helmet attachment that pulls through the vents on your helmet to secure it to the front of the pack, as well as front bungee webbing and a tool loop and bungee ties to hold additional items and tools.
The shoulder straps and hip-belt are specially shaped, positioned, and padded to fit the female figure, and feature mesh-covered foam padding that provides breathable cushioning. The sternum strap keeps the backpack from shifting and helps support the pack's weight as you scramble up big rocks or carve through singletrack turns. With the hip belt's ErgoPull adjustment system, you'll be able to easily snug down or loosen up the hip belt on the fly. Reflective graphics make you visible in low light conditions, which is perfect if you decide to go for a trail run at dawn, return to your car, and hop on your mountain bike and ride until dusk.
- Technical daypack designed for quick-paced adventures
- Mesh backpanel helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Shoulder harness and hipbelt distribute weight evenly
- Compression straps add stability at speeds
- Hydration compatibility helps keep water close at hand
- Front panel bungee easily stows extra layers
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments free up your hands
- Helmet attachment clips your brain bucket
- Item #OSP008F
- Q & A
Osprey Tempest Product Tour
Check out the features and benefits of the Tempest!
Forget that it's there!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used the Tempest pack for a couple of years now and LOVE the update by Osprey - great backpanel and comfortable harness. I love my Tempest!