Why We Like The Talon 6L Backpack
If you like to feel the fresh mountain air flowing across your back like we do then try on the Osprey Talon 6 Pack, and leave your back free to the breeze. Buckle on the Talon 6 just above your hips, and quickly reach for one of your water bottles to stay hydrated during your excursion. Cinch down the compression straps and bungee retainers in the water bottle pockets to keep the bottles securely in place if you're moving fast.
- Lightweight pack keeps the bare necessities close at hand
- Tough nylon fabric withstands abuse on the trail
- Zippered pockets stash wallet, phone, keys, and snacks
- Easy-access water bottle pockets ensure you're never thirsty
- Item #OSPZ1AF
- 70D x 100D nylon mini shadow check, 210D nylon block dobby
- 6L (366cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 rear, 1 hipbelt
- 8 x 10 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 1, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 180 lbs
I've been using this for the past month and I really enjoy it. I have water in on one side and spray in the other. The pockets are big enough that I can fit a lot in it for the day hikes I go on. I have a backpack but the straps rub against my upper arms. I don't have the problem with this. It feels like I'm not wearing anything.