Talon 33L Backpack
You might only have the weekend to head out into the wilderness, but the Osprey Talon 33 Backpack has your back whether you're a light-and-fast backpacker heading out for an overnight or you need a burly, fully-featured pack for climbing or mountain biking. Made for going light and moving fast, the designers at Osprey molded the back panel somewhat like a chimney to ventilate any excess heat so your back isn't a sweaty mess when you reach your campsite or lunch spot.
Biostretch covers the shoulder straps and waist-belt for maximum comfort and breathability while you hike, and the ErgoPull tabs cinch across your waist for an ideal fit. This top-loader fits the supplies you need for a dawn-to-dusk trip or a light overnighter, and you can remove the top lid and use it as a separate bag to stash a point-and-shoot and snacks in it for a quick scramble up to the ridge. The Talon 33's hydration sleeve is easily accessible for quick refills, side stretch pockets can fit extra water or some snacks for the trip, two zippered pockets at the waist-belt store items you might need on the trail like lip balm or sunscreen, and one front mesh pocket holds your map, a book, or a last-minute item you might want before you head out.
- A lightweight pack for fast movers and multi-sport activities
- Tough nylon construction withstands the test of trail
- Adjustable harness offers a custom fit for different torso lengths
- AirScape backpanel ventilates excess heat for cool, dry comfort
- Gear loops make for quick, convenient attachment
- Top-loading design works through a single drawstring
- Hydration sleeve keeps your water close by
- Item #OSPZ1AC