Select Style & Size
Sylva 5L Backpack
If you want lots of hydration on your next ride in a minimalist package, turn to the Osprey Sylva 5L Backpack. Equipped with an AirSpeed suspension system and BioStretch shoulder harness, the Sylva is streamlined, breathable, and comfortable on the back while being highly functional and supportive at the same time. An included Hydraulics 2.5L reservoir ensures that water is never far from reach, while the integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry through unexpected rain on your ride. It also features a simple helmet carrier to free up internal space, as well as a multitude of zippered pockets, inside and out, to keep all of your tools, tubes, snacks, maps, and tunes organized.
- Minimalist, ventilated, and lightweight pack for trail rides
- Tough fabrics hold up through demanding rides
- Hydraulics reservoir carries 2.5 liters of water for drinking
- AirSpeed backpanel lets you feel the breeze on the descent
- BioStretch harness adds a stable, cushioned carry on bumpy rides
- High-visibility, integrated raincover protects your gear
- Multiple pockets throughout stash all the necessities
- Helmet carry frees up space on the roomy interior
- Item #OSP00CW
- [main] 100D nylon Mini Honey Comb, [bottom] 500D nylon packcloth
- 5L (305cu in)
- AirSpeed, LightWire frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics 2.5L reservoir
- 1 tool organization zip, 1 slash zip, 1 front stretch
- Helmet Carry
- yes, LidLock
- Rain Cover
- 15.7 x 10.4 x 6.7 in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, downhill, enduro, hiking, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2020
Great small hydration pack
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 140 lbs
I got this back to upgrade from my small 1L camelbak hydration pack. I really like the opening and size of Osprey product bladders. The large mouth opening are so much easier to clean and fill. The bag portion of this pack is also amazing love the size but flat or minimal it feels when wearing. I mainly use this pack for mtn. biking or hiking. The high vent or flow system is amazing and helps keep my back cooler. I run super warm so this was honestly the main reason I got this pack. My only slight whines are that the straw for the hydration pack crosses in front of your chest and when removing the back it dangles freely and often ends up on the floor or somewhere dirty. The other whine I have is that the straw doesn't remove or have a quick disconnect at the base like the camelbak bladders. This feature is really nice for cleaning but not a deal breaker.
August 18, 2020
Did not like..
- I returned this product before using it
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
The air speed back panel was not a good size for me- it sat right between my shoulder blades and cut into them. That was my main reason for returning. I also did not like the securement device on the chest strap. I do like that this pack had the option to place the hose on either the left or right strap.
August 8, 2019
small but mighty!
When you don't have a lot of stuff to carry, try this awesome women's pack from Osprey! You will love it! Leta Osprey Rep
June 22, 2019
Bite valve placement. It seems that the tube comes out on the right side of bag (when wearing) and the bite valve attaches to magnet on the left strap. Can that be changed so that the bit valve attached to magnet on the right>