Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Soelden Pro Avy Airbag 32 Backpack
It was only a matter of time before the masters of building backpacks started including avalanche airbags in their ski packs. The Soelden Pro is Osprey's premier ski pack, and Alpride E1 is the leading electronic airbag in terms of lightness and reliability. Put the two together and you get Osprey's Soelden Pro Avy Airbag 32 Backpack. It's a combination of safety features in a backcountry-built backpack for a completely comfortable tour into backcountry terrain. The Alpride E1 can charge via two AA batteries in 40 minutes, or USB-rechargeable in 20 minutes. There are LED indicators to show when the system needs a recharge, and it's completely removable when you're skiing in avalanche-controlled terrain. It also has a compartment dedicated for avalanche gear like shovels and probes, and various carry systems ready you for all sorts of tours, climbs, and day-long mountaineer routes.
- Backpack built with avalanche airbag for backcountry touring
- Electronic Alpride E1 airbag is light and flight-compatible
- NanoFly fabric offers surprisingly durable abrasion-resistance
- LightWire frame wrapped in a stable sheet and cushy EVA foam
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt ensure a secure fit
- U-zip access to main compartment provides easy packing and unpacking
- J-zip front panel provides storage for avalanche gear
- Carry systems for skis, snowboard, helmet, ice tools, poles, radio, and more
- Item #OSPZ19B
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.