Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Soelden 22 Backpack
Osprey's Soelden 22 Backpack blends a clean, minimalist aesthetic with a fully-featured design tailored for backcountry touring. It's the smaller of the two Soelden Backpacks, and it can hold all the essentials for shorter tours like dawn patrols or quick jaunts up big mountains. The front panel delivers quick access to necessary avalanche gear like a probe and shovel, and the back access allows you to reach the main compartment with skis or a snowboard still strapped to the pack. Osprey fabricated it out of water-resistant materials with snow-shedding padding at the back, shoulder straps, and waist belt.
- Backpack built for touring the backcountry
- LightWire frame and padded back give stability and comfort
- Carry systems for skis, snowboards, GPS radios, helmets, and axes
- Compartments for avalanche gear, goggles, thermos, and small gear
- 22L capacity is the smallest Soelden from Osprey
- Item #OSPZ18W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.